• 2 loaf pound cakes (from the freezer section) or 1 homemade or bakery pound cake
• 3 ( 8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
• 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 12 ounces Cool Whip
• 2 cups chopped pecans
• 10 ounces caramel ice cream topping
• 10 ounces hot fudge ice cream topping
1. Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy about 2 minutes
2. Add in vanilla and sugar and continue beating until well combined.
3. Fold in Cool Whip, gently
4. Cut the pound cakes into 1 1/2-2 inch cubes.
Layer trifle as follows:
Place a single layer of pound cake cubed, drizzle caramel and the hot fudge on top of pound cake, then sprinkle pecans, cream cheese mixture, drizzle caramel and hot fudge, sprinkle pecans.
Then repeat this 3 times.
Keep chilled until ready to serve. If any left keep stored in airtight container in the refrigerator.