Honey is one of the best home remedies for all kinds of health and beauty problems. Honey is an emollient, which means it retains moisture in your hair and keeping it conditioned. So, you will be free from breakage, which is often a cause for slower hair growth.
How about trying egg and honey for hair? This combination will help combat the problem of dandruff, strengthen the hair follicles and promote the growth of strong and nourished hair.
- Cleans the hair follicles by getting rid of impurities.
- Curbing hair fall.
- It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
- Prevents scalp infections and soothes issues like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Stimulates hair re-growth from dormant follicles.
- Strengthens the hair follicles
Homemade Hair Mask for Thick, Strong, and Fast Growing Hair
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 2 Tablespoons of castor oil
- Instructions :
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and stir them well.
- Gently apply this homemade mixture on to your scalp and hair roots, then apply the remaining mixture to the rest of your hair.
- Put a shower cap on to cover all of your hair.
- Leave as it is for 2 – 4 hours.
- Finally, wash and condition your hair as usual.
Repeat this hair mask once or twice a week and in about 2 months you will be amazed at how gorgeous your hair is!