- 1 (4.6 ounce) Cook and Serve vanilla pudding
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange jell-o
- 3 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) Cool Whip
- 5 ounces mini marshmallows
- 22 ounces mandarin oranges (drained)
- 3 bananas (sliced, add right before serving so they don’t turn brown in the fridge)
- Mix together pudding, Jell-o, and water over medium heat until it boils.
- Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate until mixture has thickened (about 4-5 hours).
- Beat until creamy.
- Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows, and fruit. Chill about an hour before serving.