- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9×13 inch pan.
- Combine the cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, cream of coconut and the sour cream and mix well for 4 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 40 minutes. Let cake cool then frost with cream cheese frosting and top with flaked coconut.
- To Make Frosting: Combine the softened cream cheese, vanilla, milk and confectioners’ sugar. Mix until smooth and spread over cooled cake. Top with flaked coconut.