|Corn Casserole Recipe uses whole kernel corn, cream style corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, butter and cheddar cheese to create this delicious and tasty corn casserole dish.|
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can cream-style corn
- 1 package Jiffy corn muffin mix (8 oz.)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or your favorite
- Preheat oven to 350°F, mix all ingredients, minus the cheese, together and pour into a greased baking dish.
- After the casserole has baked for 45 minutes, or is set in the middle and golden brown, sprinkle with cheddar and put it back in the oven.
- Let the cheese melt, take the casserole out and enjoy this ridiculously buttery dish.