- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pack of taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pack large flour tortillas
- 2 1/2 cups of shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Optional Toppings
- … you get it 🙂
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef and onion until the beef is no longer pink and drain.
- Add the taco seasoning and re-fried beans and heat through.
- In a separate bowl, blend the mushroom soup with the sour cream. Then spread half of the soup mixture in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Add a layer of 3 flour tortillas to the top of the soup mixture. You will need to cut or tear the tortillas and overlap them.
- Spread on a layer of the ground beef mixture and top with about a cup of cheese.
- Repeat all of these layers and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until nice and melty!